Monday, October 22, 2007

David Mamet's Play

The whole experience of going to a play was really awesome. I had never been so it was neat. The seating and the sounds in between the scenes was interesting. I enjoyed seeing what type of people were at the play. The experience itself was fun.
The play was a lot different than what I expected. The cursing really threw me off. The cursing was insane, so much it was kind of annoyingand shocking. I knew their was going to be some but that was a whole lot. The play was set up cool, seeing how all the characters came together. It took me a little while to figure out what was going on. I liked how it would tell a little part of the story with each group talking. It reminded me of an old mystery of who stole the leads.
For the second half of the play the scene was set up good. I finally was getting into the play. I enjoyed some of the humor thrown in every once in awhile. I could relate the play to some of the ethical behavior we will use in PR. Each character had to decide whether stealing the leads was right to do. The old man who stole them was the least likely and it was sad he did it. The play was cute with all the excitment from the characters. It was over much quicker than I expected. I thought it was a short play. Overall I liked the play and enjoyed the experience a lot.

No comments: