Thursday, October 11, 2007

Apple case

After all my reasearch on apple (which I'm so glad is done) I've decided that Steve Jobs is pretty sorry. I think the way he treated his customers in this case was terrible. Even though it is business and profitable, long-term is what is going to hurt apple. I think apple should fire him, because he is not doing whats best for their company. The price cut was done way to fast for a business. Everyone knows its eventually going to be cheaper, but not after 2 months. The rebate seemed to be even more of a money maker for apple. If I was a customer I would not have even appreciated it, because it seems to say, "We're sorry we made a mistake, so here is a rebate that you can only spend at our store, so we can make more money off you!" I think apple needs to rethink its startegies on promotions and marketing. It will be curious to see what happens on the next technology that apple comes out with.

No comments: